1. Call to order/roll call.
2. Approval of the Minutes of the September 24, 2013, Subcommittee meeting.
3. Presentations: House Concurrent Resolution No. 155 - A study on better connecting the education system to workforce and career futures, improving career and technical education and making West Virginia a leader in remote technology and distance learning.
A. WV State Building and Construction Trades Council AFL-CIO
- David Efaw, Secretary-Treasurer
- Brett Matthews, Director of Training, Plumbers & Pipefitters
- Steve White, Director, Affiliated Construction Trades
B. New River Community and Technical College
- Carry DeAtley, Associate VP for Academic Affairs
- Elizabeth Belcher, Chief Communications Officer
4. Other business.