1. Call to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Approval of minutes from the meeting on June 13, 2016.
4. Impact and effectiveness of the accreditation system (required by §18-2E-5(e)). Susan O’Brien, OEPA.
5. State Board items on public comment:
· Policy 5800 – Standards of Professional Practice for WV Superintendent, Principals and Teacher Leaders. Christy Miller, WVDE Division of School Effectiveness.
· Policy 2422.8 – Medication Administration. Becky King, WVDE Division of Teaching and Learning.
· Policy 4350 – Procedures for the Collection, Maintenance and Disclosure of Student Data. Georgia Hughes-Webb, Division of Technology.
· Policy 2446 – Mountaineer Challenge Academy. Amy Willard, WVDE Division of Administration and Finance.
· Policy 2444.4 – Issuance of the State of WV High School Equivalency Diploma. Deb Kimbler, WVDE Division of Career and Technical Education.
· Policy 3236 – Innovation in Education. Kathy Gillman, WVDE Division of Teaching and Learning.
· New data collection item: Student Foster Care Status and Military-Connected Status. Melanie Purkey, WVDE Division of School Effectiveness.
6. Report on tuition and fees 2016-2017 (required by §18B-10-1(k)). Dr. Ed Magee, Vice Chancellor for Finance, HEPC.
7. Strategic Plan for Science and Technology: Vision 2025 (required by §18B-18B-2). Dr. Jan Taylor, Director of Science and Research, HEPC.
8. Other business.