1. Call to order/roll call.
2. Approval of the Minutes of the July 22, 2013, Subcommittee meeting.
3. Presentations: House Concurrent Resolution No. 157 - A study on restoring the authority, flexibility, and capacity of schools and school systems.
- Tom Campbell, Chair, Commission on School District Governance and Administration, WV Board of Education.
- Greg Prudich, Mercer County Board of Education President / West Virginia School Board Association Vice President.
- Doug Lambert, Superintendent, Pendleton County Schools / Association of School Administrators President, and J.P. Mowery, Treasurer/Business Manager, Pendleton County Schools.
- Bill Walton, Secondary School Principals Association / Principal (Retired) South Charleston HS, and Mike Kelly, Principal, Herbert Hoover HS, Kanawha County. 4. Other business.