Post Audit Division
West Virginia Legislative Auditor's Office
This webpage is for the purpose of Volunteer Fire Departments to file their required annual Financial Statement.
- If you have forgotten your login information, please contact our office at (304) 347-4880.
- If you need detailed instructions, including examples, for completing the statement, click here.
- If you would prefer to complete the paper version and mail it, click here.
- Here is an optional check schedule to help complete your financial statement PDF | EXCEL .
- Management Guide for WV Volunteer Fire Departments
In accordance with W.Va. Code Chapter 12, Article 4, Section 14
, any person who files a fraudulent sworn statement of expenditures or a fraudulent report is guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not less than one thousand dollars nor more than five thousand dollars or imprisoned in a state correctional facility for not less than one year nor more than five years, or both fined and imprisoned.