(1) "Application assistant" means an employee of a state or local agency, or of a nonprofit program that provides counseling, referral, shelter or other specialized service to victims of domestic abuse, rape, sexual assault or stalking, and who has been designated by the respective agency or nonprofit program, and trained, accepted and registered by the Secretary of State to assist individuals in the completion of program participation applications.
(2) "Designated address" means the address assigned to a program participant by the Secretary of State pursuant to section one hundred three of this article.
(3) "Mailing address" means an address that is recognized for delivery by the United States Postal Service.
(4) "Program" means the Address Confidentiality Program established by this article.
(5) "Program participant" means a person certified by the Secretary of State to participate in the program.
(6) "Residential Address" means a residential street, school or work address of an individual, as specified on the individual's application to be a program participant under this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.