(b) The commission shall review and analyze:
(1) The current child support guidelines;
(2) Relevant research and data regarding the cost of child rearing;
(3) Research and data on the application of, and deviations from, the child support guidelines;
(4) Current law, administrative rules and practices regarding child support; and
(5) Any other data the commission deems relevant to the review of the current child support guidelines.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.