(1) Information as will enable the assisting state to compare the information about the cases to the information in the databases of the state;
(2) All supporting documentation necessary under the laws of this state to support an attachment of the asset or assets, should such assets be located; and
(3) Said transmittal shall constitute a certification by the requesting state:
(A) Of the amount of past-due support owed; and
(B) That the requesting state has complied with all procedural due process requirements applicable to each case.
(b) A requesting state may transmit to an assisting state either:
(1) A request to locate and seize assets; or
(2) A request to seize an asset already identified by the requesting state.
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.