(b) The initial application for registration shall be made at least sixty days prior to offering consumer goods or services, or offering for sale consumer goods or services through any medium, and an application for renewal shall be made on an annual basis thereafter. The department of tax and revenue shall charge reasonable application and renewal fees for administration of the registration requirements pursuant to this article. The application and renewal fees shall be established through the promulgation of a legislative rule pursuant to chapter twenty-nine-a of this code. The fees so collected shall be deposited into the state treasury to the credit of the special revenue fund known as the "telemarketer registration fund" pursuant to section three hundred four of this article.
(c) The application for a certificate of registration or renewal shall include, but not be limited to, the following information:
(1) The true name, mailing address, telephone number and physical address of the telemarketer, including each name under which the telemarketer intends to engage in telemarketing;
(2) Each occupation or business that the telemarketer's principal owner has engaged in for two years immediately preceding the date of the application;
(3) Whether any principal or manager has been convicted, or pled guilty to, or is being prosecuted by indictment for, racketeering, any violations of state or federal securities laws, a theft offense, or any consumer protection law or telemarketing law;
(4) Whether there has been entered against any principal or manager an injunction, temporary restraining order or a final judgment in any civil or administrative action, involving fraud, theft, racketeering, embezzlement, fraudulent conversion, misappropriation of property, or any consumer protection law or telemarketing law, including any pending litigation against the applicant;
(5) Whether the telemarketer, at any time during the previous seven years, has filed for bankruptcy, been adjudged bankrupt or been reorganized because of insolvency;
(6) The true name, current home address, date of birth, social security number and all other names of the following:
(A) Each person participating in or responsible for the management of the seller's business;
(B) Each person, office manager, or supervisor principally responsible for the management of the seller's business.
(7) The name, address and account number of every institution where banking or any other monetary transactions are done by the seller.