(a) Persons that may redeem. A debtor, any secondary obligor, or any other secured party or lienholder may redeem collateral.
(b) Requirements for redemption. To redeem collateral, a person shall tender:
(1) Fulfillment of all obligations secured by the collateral; and
(2) The reasonable expenses and attorney's fees described in section 9-615(a)(1).
(c) When redemption may occur. A redemption may occur at any time before a secured party:
(1) Has collected collateral under section 9-607;
(2) Has disposed of collateral or entered into a contract for its disposition under section 9-610; or
(3) Has accepted collateral in full or partial satisfaction of the obligation it secures under section 9-622.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.