(1) Its name;
(2) The mailing address of its current registered office;
(3) If the current registered office is to be changed, the mailing address of its new registered office;
(4) The name of its current registered agent;
(5) If the current registered agent is to be changed, the name of its new registered agent and the new agent's written consent, either on the statement or attached to it, to the appointment; and
(6) That after the change or changes are made, the mailing addresses of its registered office and the business office of its registered agent will be identical.
(b) If a registered agent changes the mailing address of his or her business office, he or she may change the mailing address of the registered office of any foreign corporation for which he or she is the registered agent by notifying the corporation in writing of the change and signing, either manually or in facsimile, and delivering to the secretary of state for filing a statement of change that complies with the requirements of subsection (a) of this section and recites that the corporation has been notified of the change.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.