(1) Procedures for the receipts, control and disbursement of county school funds;
(2) Forms for requisitions, purchase orders, disbursements and other necessary documents;
(3) Regulations for the performance of the powers and duties pertaining to school finance;
(4) Regulations for the exercise of the comptroller function;
(5) Other instructions and regulations for the proper procedures and practices of fiscal administration in the county schools.
The requirements formulated by the board of finance shall be certified by the secretary of the board to the tax commissioner. The tax commissioner as chief inspector and supervisor of public offices shall incorporate the requirements so certified in his instructions with respect to fiscal administration and shall prescribe their use by all county school districts by virtue of the authority vested in him by section two, article nine, chapter six of this code.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.