(b) Each person accepting a purchase order for a delivery sale shall comply with:
(1) The age verification requirements set forth in section three of this article;
(2) The disclosure requirements set forth in subdivision (3), subsection (a), section three of this article;
(3) The shipping requirements set forth in section four of this article;
(4) The registration and reporting requirements set forth in section five of this article;
(5) The tax collection requirements set forth in section six of this article; and
(6) All other laws of this state generally applicable to sales of cigarettes that occur entirely within this state, including, but not limited to, those laws imposing: (i) Excise taxes; (ii) sales taxes; (iii) license and revenue-stamping requirements; and (iv) escrow or other payment obligations.
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.