(1) Determine the needs of seniors in the particular geographic area covered by gaining input from the seniors themselves, their families and care givers;
(2) Develop a plan of service based on the needs of the seniors in a format provided by the area agency;
(3) Provide supportive services, nutrition services and senior centers which shall, within available funding, meet the identified needs of seniors;
(4) Serve as an effective and visible advocate for older West Virginians; and
(5) Participate in the bureau's client tracking system.
(b) Service providers who offer medicaid reimbursed services shall:
(1)Comply with appropriate medicaid regulations and policies including provider agreements, program manuals and program instructions;
(2) Maintain client files, provider information and report as required for the determination of compliance with established program standards as determined by the bureau for medical services; and
(3) Participate in the bureau's client tracking system.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.