(1) A crisis exists in the funding of health and social programs of this state;
(2) These programs exist to provide federal and state supported services to citizens in need;
(3) The health and well-being of these citizens is jeopardized when uncontrolled growth in various programs uses a disproportionate share of the available funding;
(4) State programs are often developed and implemented with limited private or federal grant moneys, which require future funding from the limited state resources; and
(5) The problem is exacerbated when various state agencies make competing or conflicting policy decisions.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.