(1) Any person who may convene a general court-martial;
(2) The commanding officer of a garrison, fort, post, camp, station, Air National Guard base, or naval base or station;
(3) The commanding officer of a brigade, regiment, detached battalion, or corresponding unit of the Army;
(4) The commanding officer of a wing, group, separate squadron, or corresponding unit of the Air Force; or
(5) The commanding officer or officer in charge of any other command when empowered by The Adjutant General.
(b) If any such officer is an accuser, the court shall be convened by superior competent authority and may in any case be convened by such superior authority if considered desirable by such authority.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2013 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.