(1) All judge advocates.
(2) All summary courts-martial.
(3) All adjutants, assistant adjutants, acting adjutants, and personnel adjutants.
(4) All commanding officers of the naval militia.
(5) All other persons designated by regulations of the Armed Forces of the United States or by statute.
(b) The following persons may administer oaths necessary in the performance of their duties:
(1) The president, military judge, and trial counsel for all general and special courts-martial.
(2) The president and the counsel for the court of any court of inquiry.
(3) All officers designated to take a deposition.
(4) All persons detailed to conduct an investigation.
(5) All recruiting officers.
(6) All other persons designated by regulations of the Armed Forces of the United States or by statute.
(c) The signature without seal of any such person, together with the title of his office, is prima facie evidence of the person's authority.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.