(1) Had a license or registration issued under prior law or this article canceled by the commissioner for cause;
(2) Had a motor fuel license or registration issued by another state canceled for cause;
(3) Had a federal certificate of registry issued under section 4101 of the Internal Revenue Code, or a similar federal authorization, revoked;
(4) Been convicted of any offense involving fraud or misrepresentation; or
(5) Been convicted of any other offense that indicates that the applicant may not comply with this article if issued a license.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.