(1) Has conducted commercial activities in this state for at least two years;
(2) Has paid any business tax, workers' compensation or unemployment compensation premiums due in the preceding two years; and
(3) Has not engaged in activities for which any claim of a substantial violation of any statute or rule has occurred in the previous two years.
(1) Division of labor;
(2) The office of miners' health, safety and training;
(3) The division of forestry;
(4) The office of health facilities licensure and certification within the department of health and human resources; and
(5) The department of environmental protection excepting the oil and gas inspectors' examining board.
(b) On or before the first day of December, two thousand four, each agency to which this article applies shall file a report with the joint standing committee on government organization, setting forth the findings of its study, its plan to expedite the issuance and renewal of permits, licenses and certificates to business entities in good standing, and its recommendations for any legislation required to meet the purposes of this article.