(1) Is conducted during the period beginning 60 minutes before and ending 60 minutes after the funeral or memorial service or ceremony is held; and
(2) Includes, as a part of such demonstration, any individual willfully making or assisting in the making of any noise or diversion that disturbs or tends to disturb the peace or good order of the funeral or memorial service or ceremony.
(b) For purposes of this section, the term "demonstration" includes the following:
(1) Any picketing or similar conduct.
(2) Any oration, speech, use of sound amplification equipment or device, or similar conduct before an assembled group of people that is not part of a funeral or memorial service or ceremony.
(3) The display of any placard, banner, flag, or similar device, unless such a display is part of a funeral or memorial service or ceremony.
(4) The distribution of any handbill, pamphlet, leaflet, or other written or printed matter other than a program distributed as part of a funeral or memorial service or ceremony.
(c) Any person who violates the provisions of subsection (a) is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be confined in jail for an indeterminate sentence of not more than one year and fined not less than $200 nor more than $500.