(1) To distribute as a registrant a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, except pursuant to an order form as required by section 307 of this act;
(2) To use in the course of the manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance a registration number which is fictitious, suspended, revoked, or issued to another person;
(3) To acquire or obtain possession of a controlled substance by misrepresentation, fraud, forgery, deception, or subterfuge;
(4) To furnish false or fraudulent material information in, or omit any material information from, any application, report, or other document required to be kept or filed under this act, or any record required to be kept by this act; or
(5) To make, distribute, or possess any punch, die, plate, stone, or other thing designed to print, imprint, or reproduce the trademark, trade name, or other identifying mark, imprint, or device of another or any likeness of any of the foregoing upon any drug or container or labeling thereof so as to render the drug a counterfeit substance.
(b) Any person who violates this section is guilty of a felony, and, upon conviction, may be imprisoned in the penitentiary for not less than one year nor more than four years, or fined not more than thirty thousand dollars, or both.