(1) The name of the applicant;
(2) If the applicant is an unincorporated association, the names and addresses of the members of its governing board;
(3) If the applicant is a corporation, the names and addresses of its officers and directors;
(4) The place at which the applicant will conduct its operations and whether the same is owned or leased by the applicant;
(5) The number of members of the applicant;
(6) The name or names of any national organizations with which applicant is affiliated and the nature of such affiliation;
(7) The size and nature of the dining and kitchen facilities operated by applicant; and
(8) Such other information as the commissioner may reasonably require which shall include, but not be limited to, the criminal records, if any, of each member of the applicant's governing board and/or its officers and directors who have been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude.
(b) The application shall be verified by each member of the governing board of the applicant if an unincorporated association or, if the applicant is a corporation, by each of its officers and all members of its board of directors. The application shall be accompanied by the license fee hereinafter prescribed and by a bond of the applicant in the penal sum of five thousand dollars with a corporate surety authorized to transact business in the State of West Virginia, payable to the State of West Virginia, which bond shall be conditioned on the payment of all fees herein prescribed and on the faithful performance of and compliance with the provisions of this article.
(c) Under no circumstance may any college fraternity or sorority be issued a license to operate a private club.
(d) No license to operate a private club will be issued to applicants who discriminate against any person or group of persons because of race or color of such person or group of persons.