(1) A physician from prescribing the use of alcoholic liquors when necessary for a bona fide patient;
(2) A druggist from selling, upon a prescription properly issued by a physician, alcoholic liquors for medicinal purposes;
(3) A physician, dentist, or veterinarian, in the legitimate practice of his profession, from using and administering alcoholic liquors;
(4) Hospitals, sanitariums, or that division of any institution which is regularly conducted as a hospital, dispensary or infirmary, from using or administering alcoholic liquors to bona fide patients. Institutions and the divisions thereof provided in this section may carry a stock of alcoholic liquors sufficient for this purpose;
(5) Religious organizations from using wine for sacramental purposes.