§60-4-3. To whom licensed manufacturer may sell.

     A person who is licensed to manufacture alcoholic liquors in this state may sell liquors in this state only to the West Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Commissioner and to wholesalers and retailers licensed as provided in this chapter: Provided, That a holder of a winery or a farm winery license may sell wines and a holder of a distillery or a mini-distillery license may sell alcoholic liquors manufactured by it in this state in accordance with the provisions of section three-a of this article and section two, article six of this chapter. Hours of retail sale by a winery or a farm winery or distillery or a mini-distillery are subject to regulation by the commissioner. A winery, distillery, farm winery or mini-distillery may sell and ship alcoholic liquors outside of the state subject to provisions of this chapter.