§58-4-3. Petition for writ of error, appeal or supersedeas.
Any person who is a party to any controversy in such court of limited jurisdiction, wishing to obtain a writ of error, appeal or supersedeas, may present a petition therefor to the circuit court of that county, or the judge thereof in vacation, which petition shall assign errors.