§48-16-506. Contest by obligor.
(a) An obligor may contest the validity or enforcement of an income withholding order issued in another state and received directly by an employer in this state by registering the order in a tribunal of this state and filing a contest to that order as provided in article six, or otherwise contesting the order in the same manner as if the order had been issued by a tribunal of this state. Section 604 applies to the contest.

(b) The obligor shall give notice of the contest to:

(1) A support enforcement agency providing services to the obligee;

(2) Each employer which has directly received an income withholding order relating to the obligor; and

(3) The person designated to receive payments in the income withholding order, or if no person is designated, to the obligee.