This article shall, however, not be construed to apply to or affect the following persons:
(1) Persons acting pursuant to an order or process of a court of competent jurisdiction.
(2) Persons who are required to file an accounting with a court of competent jurisdiction.
(3) Persons acting in accordance with their powers and duties as public officers such as sheriffs, constables and marshals.
(4) Any publisher or employee of a newspaper, magazine or any operator or employee of a radio or television broadcasting station who publishes or broadcasts any such advertisement in good faith without knowledge of its false, deceptive and misleading character or without knowledge that the provisions of this article are not being complied with.
(5) Persons conducting sales by and on behalf of licensed insurers.