§47-9-53. Foreign limited partnership -- Cancellation of registration.
A foreign limited partnership may cancel its registration by filing with the Secretary of State a certificate of cancellation signed by a general partner. A cancellation does not terminate the authority of the Secretary of State to accept service of process on the foreign limited partnership with respect to claims for relief or causes of action arising out of the transaction of business in this state.