§47-9-12. Judicial amendment or cancellation of certificate.
If a person required by section eleven of this article to execute a certificate of amendment or cancellation fails or refuses to do so, any other person who is adversely affected by the failure or refusal may petition the appropriate circuit court to direct the execution of the certificate. If the court finds that the amendment or cancellation is proper and that any person so designated has failed or refused to execute the certificate, it shall order the secretary of state to record an appropriate certificate of amendment or cancellation.