(a) Unless the power of attorney otherwise provides, language in a power of attorney granting general authority with respect to stocks and bonds authorizes the agent to:
(1) Buy, sell and exchange stocks and bonds;
(2) Establish, continue, modify or terminate an account with respect to stocks and bonds;
(3) Pledge stocks and bonds as security to borrow, pay, renew or extend the time of payment of a debt of the principal;
(4) Receive certificates and other evidences of ownership with respect to stocks and bonds; and
(5) Exercise voting rights with respect to stocks and bonds in person or by proxy, enter into voting trusts and consent to limitations on the right to vote.