As used in this article:
(1) "Board" means the state board of risk and insurance management;
(2) "Mine subsidence" means loss to the structure caused by lateral or vertical movement, including collapse which results therefrom, of structures from collapse of man-made underground coal mines. It does not include loss caused by earthquake, landslide, volcanic eruption or collapse of storm and sewer drains and rapid transit tunnels;
(3) "Mine subsidence insurance fund" or "fund" means the fund established by this article within the office of the state board of risk and insurance management;
(4) "Policy" means a contract of insurance providing mine subsidence insurance;
(5) "Premium" means the gross rate charged policyholders for insurance provided by this article; and
(6) "Structure" means any dwelling, building or fixture permanently affixed to realty located in West Virginia, including basements, footings, foundations, septic systems and underground pipes directly servicing the dwelling or building. "Structure" shall not include driveways, sidewalks, parking lots, land, trees, plants, crops or agricultural field drainage tile.