(1) The individual has failed to pay premiums or contributions in accordance with the terms of the policy or the insurer has not received timely premium payments;
(2) The individual has performed an act or practice that constitutes fraud or made an intentional misrepresentation of material fact under the terms of coverage;
(3) The insurer is ceasing to offer coverage in accordance with the provisions of section two-e of this article;
(4) In the case of an insurer that offers coverage through a network plan, the individual no longer resides, lives or works in the service area but only if coverage is terminated uniformly without regard to any health status-related factor of covered individuals; or
(5) In the case of coverage made available in the individual market only through one or more bona fide associations, the individual's membership in the association ceases but only if coverage is terminated uniformly without regard to any health-status related factor of covered individuals.
(b) This section applies to individual accident and sickness insurance coverage offered, sold, issued, renewed or in effect after the thirtieth day of June, one thousand nine hundredninety-seven.