§33-12C-19. Violations.
Whenever the commissioner believes, from evidence satisfactory to him or her, that a person is violating or about to violate the provisions of this article, the commissioner may cause a complaint to be filed in the circuit court of Kanawha County for restitution and to enjoin and restrain the person from continuing the violation or engaging in or doing any act in furtherance thereof. The court shall have jurisdiction of the proceeding and shall have the power to make and enter an order of judgment awarding such preliminary or final injunctive relief and restitution as in its judgment is proper.