(b) The report shall contain the following information:
(1) An overview of the function of the office of the consumer advocacy and how the office addresses consumer complaints;
(2) The number of staff in the office of the consumer advocate and the structure of the existing office;
(3) Statistics reflecting the number of consumer complaints and types handled by the office from the first of January, two thousand one, until the first of January, two thousand four;
(4) The number of states which have consumer advocates and the lines of insurance for which the advocates are authorized to act on behalf of consumers;
(5) The recommendation of the commissioner in regard to whether this state would benefit by having the role of the consumer advocate expanded to other lines of insurance;
(6) Based upon the findings and recommendations, of the commissioner, and if the findings so suggest, proposed legislation for expanding the office of the consumer advocate to other lines of insurance.