(b) The cooperation authorized by subsection (a) of this section includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(1) Making joint examinations or investigations;
(2) Holding joint administrative hearings;
(3) Filing and prosecuting joint litigation;
(4) Sharing and exchanging personnel;
(5) Sharing and exchanging information and documents;
(6) Formulating and adopting mutual regulations, statements of policy, guidelines, proposed statutory changes and releases; and
(7) Issuing and enforcing subpoenas at the request of the agency administering this chapter in another jurisdiction, the securities agency of another jurisdiction, the commodity futures trading commission or the securities and exchange commission if the information sought would also be subject to lawful subpoena for conduct occurring in this state.