(1) Issue a cease and desist order;
(2) Issue an order imposing a civil penalty in amount which may not exceed ten thousand dollars for any single violation or one hundred thousand dollars for multiple violations in a single proceeding or a series of related proceedings;
(3) Initiate any of the actions specified in subsection (b) of this section; or
(4) Take disciplinary action against a licensed person as specified in section eight, article three of this chapter.
(b) The commissioner may institute any of the following actions in an appropriate court of this state or of another state, in addition to any legal or equitable remedies otherwise available:
(1) A declaratory judgment;
(2) An action for a prohibitory or mandatory injunction to enjoin the violation and to ensure compliance with this chapter or any rule or order of the commissioner;
(3) An action for disgorgement;
(4) An action for appointment of a receiver or conservator for the defendant or the defendant's assets; or
(5) An action to enjoin permanently any person from acting as a commodity broker-dealer or a commodity sales representative, as defined in subsection (a) or (b), section one, article three of this chapter.