§31E-14-1404. Amended certificate of authority.
(a) A foreign corporation authorized to conduct affairs in this state must obtain an amended certificate of authority from the secretary of state if it changes:

(1) Its corporate name;

(2) The period of its duration; or

(3) The state or country of its incorporation.

(b) The requirements of section one thousand four hundred three of this article for obtaining an original certificate of authority apply to obtaining an amended certificate under this section.