(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The text of each amendment adopted;
(3) The date of each amendment's adoption;
(4) A statement that the amendment was approved by the board of directors as required under section one thousand three of this article or, if approval of members was not required, a statement to that effect and a statement that the amendment was approved by a sufficient vote of either: (A) The incorporators, if the vote was before the corporation had directors; or (B) the board of directors, in either case in accordance with section one thousand two or one thousand four of this article; and
(5) If approval by members was required: (A) The designation of each class of members entitled to vote separately on the amendment; and (B) the total number of votes cast for and against the amendment by each class of members entitled to vote separately on the amendment and a statement that the number cast for the amendment by each class was sufficient for approval by that class.