(1) Procedures for calling a meeting of the board of directors;
(2) Quorum requirements for the meeting; and
(3) Designation of additional or substitute directors.
(b) All provisions of the regular bylaws consistent with the emergency bylaws remain effective during the emergency. The emergency bylaws are not effective after the emergency ends.
(c) Corporate action taken in good faith in accordance with the emergency bylaws:
(1) Binds the corporation; and
(2) May not be used to impose liability on a corporate director, officer, employee, or agent.
(d) An emergency exists for purposes of this section if a quorum of the corporation's directors cannot readily be assembled because of some catastrophic event.