The application shall set forth:
(1) The name of the foreign company or, if its name is unavailable for use in this state, a name that satisfies the requirements of section 10-1005 of this article;
(2) The name of the state or country under whose law it is organized;
(3) The mailing address of its principal office;
(4) The name and address of each member having authority to execute instruments on behalf of the limited liability company;
(5) The address of its initial designated office in this state, if any;
(6) The name and address of its initial agent for service of process in this state, if any;
(7) Whether the duration of the company is for a specified term and, if so, the period specified;
(8) Whether the company is manager-managed and, if so, the name and address of each initial manager;
(9) Whether the members of the company are to be liable for its debts and obligations under a provision similar to section 3-303( c);
(10) The purpose or purposes for which the limited liability company is organized; and
(11) An e-mail address where informational notices and reminders of annual filings may be sent, unless there is a technical inability to comply.
(b) A foreign limited liability company shall deliver with the completed application a certificate of existence or a record of similar import authenticated by the Secretary of State or other official having custody of company records in the state or country under whose law it is organized.