§31B-2-210. Filing by judicial act.
If a person required by section 2-205 to sign any record fails or refuses to do so, any other person who is adversely affected by the failure or refusal may petition the circuit court to direct the signing of the record. If the court finds that it is proper for the record to be signed and that a person so designated has failed or refused to sign the record, it shall order the secretary of state to sign and file an appropriate record.