§22-4-25. Appeals to board.
Any person claiming to be aggrieved or adversely affected by any ruling or order of the director or his or her failure to enter an order may appeal to the surface mine board, pursuant to the provisions of article one, chapter twenty-two-b of this code, for an order vacating or modifying the ruling or order, or for an order that the director should have entered.