(1) "All-terrain vehicle" or "ATV" means any motor vehicle designed for off-highway use and designed to travel on not less than three low-pressure tires, having a seat designed to be straddled by the operator and handlebars for steering control and intended by the manufacturer to be used by a single operator or by an operator and no more than one passenger.
(2) "Authorized outfitter" or "licensee" means a commercial outfitter, which is a person, partnership, limited liability company ("LLC"), corporation, other organization, or any combination thereof, licensed by the Hatfield-McCoy Regional Recreation Authority, who operates from any temporary or permanent camp, private or public lodge, or private home, who provides guided tours or the rental of all-terrain vehicles, utility-terrain vehicles or motorcycles for use on assigned lands for monetary profit or gain.
(3) "Low-pressure tire" means every tire in which twenty pounds per square inch or less of compressed air is designed to support the load.
(4) "Motorcycle" means any motor vehicle manufactured with no more than two wheels and having a seat or saddle for the use of the operator.
(5) "Participant" means any person using the facilities of the Hatfield-McCoy Regional Recreation Authority.
(6) "Utility-terrain vehicle" or "UTV" means any motor vehicle with four or more low-pressure tires designed for off-highway use having bench or bucket seating for each occupant and a steering wheel for control.