§19-16A-20. Legal recourse of aggrieved persons.

Any person aggrieved by any action of the commissioner may obtain a review thereof by filing in a court of competent jurisdiction, within thirty days of notice of the action, a written petition praying that the action of the commissioner be set aside. A copy of such petition shall forthwith be delivered to the commissioner and within thirty days thereafter the commissioner shall certify and file in the court a transcript of any record pertaining thereto, including a transcript of evidence received, whereupon the court has jurisdiction to affirm, set aside or modify the action of the commissioner, except that the findings of the commissioner as to the facts, if supported by substantial evidence, are conclusive.