§16-16-5. City or county may lend or donate money to housing authority; reimbursement.
Any city or county located in whole or in part within the area of operation of a housing authority shall have the power from time to time to lend or donate money to such authority. A housing authority, when it has money available therefor, shall make reimbursements for all such loans made to it.