The legislative rules shall include, at a minimum:
(1) That on and after January 1, 2012, every prescription written in West Virginia by a practitioner shall be written on official West Virginia tamper-resistant prescription paper.
(2) Contracting requirements for contracting with a program vendor or vendors including auditing requirements for printing facilities and standard prescription pad formatting requirements.
(3) Standard format for prescription paper and the development of identifying markers on prescription paper. These markers shall be on the front and back of the prescription paper to be used by practitioners throughout the state.
(4) A means of reporting unauthorized use, theft or destruction of authorized state prescription paper.
(5) Fees for the distribution of standard format prescription paper to practitioners and facilities.