(1) Develop a long-term debt plan including criteria for the issuance of debt by the state and its spending units and the continuous evaluation of the current and projected debt of the state and its spending units.
(2) Evaluate cash flow projections relative to proposed and existing revenue bond issues.
(3) Act as liaison with the Legislature on all debt matters, including, but not limited to, new debt issues and the status of debt issued by the state and its spending units.
(4) Assist the state and its spending units regarding the issuance of debt if requested.
(5) Establish reporting requirements for the issuance of debt by the state and its spending units pursuant to the provisions of this article.
(6) Make and execute contracts and other instruments and pay the reasonable value of services or commodities rendered to the division pursuant to those contracts.
(7) Contract, cooperate or join with any one or more other governments or public agencies, or with any political subdivision of the state, or with the United States, to perform any administrative service, activity or undertaking which any such contracting party is authorized by law to perform and to charge for providing such services and expend any fees collected.
(8) Do all things necessary or convenient to effectuate the intent of this article and to carry out its powers and functions.
(9) Provide staff services to the debt capacity advisory division established in article six-b of this chapter.