§11B-2-9. Appropriation requests by other than spending units.
A person or organization, other than a spending officer, who desires to request a general appropriation in the state budget, shall submit his or her request to the secretary on or before the first day of September of each year. The request shall be in the form prescribed by the secretary and shall be accompanied by a justification statement.