(1) Its identity;
(2) Its actual or reasonably determined cost;
(3) Its straight-line depreciation life;
(4) The month and taxable year in which it was placed in service;
(5) The amount of credit taken; and
(6) The date it was disposed of or otherwise ceased to be property purchased for manufacturing investment.
(b) Every taxpayer who claims credit under this article shall also maintain sufficient records to establish the number and types of new jobs, if any, created, the wages and benefits paid to employees filling the new jobs and the duration of each job.