§8A-9-7. Appeal from final judgment of circuit court or judge.
An appeal may be taken to the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals from the final judgment of the court or judge reversing, affirming or modifying the decision or order of the planning commission, board of subdivision and land development appeals, or board of zoning appeals within the same time, in the same manner, and upon the same terms, conditions and limitations as appeals in other civil cases.