(1) An individual's home address;
(2) An individual's social security number;
(3) An individual's credit or debit card numbers;
(4) An individual's driver's license identification number; and
(5) An individual's marital status or maiden name.
(b) It is the policy of the state of West Virginia that the information enumerated in subsection (a) of this section is personal and confidential and should only be released to non-governmental entities for such purposes as are authorized by federal law or regulation, a provision of this code or a legislative rule promulgated pursuant to the provisions of chapter twenty-nine-a of this code.